How to beat Inheritance Tax with AIM
This simple FREE report from AIM specialists Fundamental Asset Management explains how investing in well-established, profitable AIM companies can help you avoid Inheritance Tax… and potentially substantially increase your wealth.
- AIM is the London Stock Exchange’s international market for smaller growing companies and probably the most successful growth market in the world.
- AIM shares have the potential for excellent investment returns as well as 100% relief from future Inheritance Tax – your ISA can also hold AIM shares and you can transfer from existing ISAs to an AIM IHT ISA
- These exciting businesses offer excellent investment opportunities, combined with attractive tax benefits.
- Fundamental Asset Management is an independent, owner managed, investment management firm with an unrivalled knowledge of AIM.
Get a copy of the FREE report
- Fundamental Asset Management’s dedicated AIM Portfolios have been producing outstanding results for more than 15 years, significantly out performing major UK stock market indices.*
This free report is not investment advice, it simply explains about a simple way of potentially saving Inheritance Tax by acquiring shares in qualifying AIM listed companies. It’s important to remember that the value of an investment can fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the full amount they invest. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and could change in the future. Inheritance Tax reliefs depend on AIM portfolio companies maintaining their Business Relief qualifying status. Smaller company shares are by their nature high risk, their share price may be volatile and they may be hard to sell.
* Typical AIM portfolio managed by Fundamental Asset Management and held for longer than 5 years.